Thursday, October 26, 2017

Whats old is new again...


Well I am not as DIY talented as some but I can certainly find those that are to help with restore projects like this.

Enter Serge.  I met Serge when I got a few interior areas covered in Alcantara for my Subaru. 

When I asked him for help he did not dissapoint.  In fact I did not think the saddles in question would look this good again and in the case of the Fisik better than new.

I color matched the yellow on my Rocky Mountain Altitude and recovered this original Selle Italia Flite 1990. 

The Fizik was for the Scapin and I went with a faux carbon and matte leather.  I think they turned out great. So if you have a old saddle kicking around and want to spruce things up a bit in a cost effective way this is a great way to add some custom color bike.