Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Nothing to see here folks, move along.....


Ok another question I get is why Mavic ? Why not Enve, or Lightweight or any of the other exotic hoops on the market ?  I guess when it somes down to it am a Mavic fan boy.  I do really like their wheels and apart from the Crossmax mtb line of old have never had any issues and I have also had stellar customer service from Mavic Canada on my other Kysrium's.   The one wheel that had me close to changing though was the Xentis Squad disc but it was a tubular and well..... no thanks.

Looking forward to testing these out and setting them up tubeless but for now they are wrapped in Vittoria Corsa 28's.  The Kalibra has clearance for 30C easily as well.   I am also going to de-badge them as I think they look a little different from all the matte UD carbon you see everywhere else...Stay tuned.

Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset